Tuesday, May 28, 2024

TWD/BWD: Cream Puffs with Crackle and Cream

 


For our second post and second cream puff recipe from Baking with Dorie, I made the Cream Puffs with Crackle and Cream.

I decided to have a bit of fun with the recipe, so I blitzed some freeze-dried strawberries and added them to both the crackle topping and the whipped cream filling.  The end result was both colorful and delicious!

 



 

Head over to the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see if everyone enjoyed the Gouda Gougeres!

4 comments:

Kayte said...

How pretty and fun, I love strawberries so this looks so delicious and I'd love to be presented with one of these.

Mardi Michels said...

So pretty and so fun! Love these!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun and delicious twist! Great idea!

Shirley @ Everopensauce said...

What a nice way to add color, flavor and crunch to the puffs. I'll be borrowing your idea! ~ Shirley