Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TWD/BWD: Mocha-Walnut Torte plus

 

Two great selections from Baking with Dorie this month.


Today's post features a Mocha Walnut Torte, a flourless, chewy, nutty cake with chunks of walnuts and dark chocolate and a hint of coffee.  It lasts for several days, and can be baked ahead of time.



As an add-on this time, I'm also including the Cinnamon-Raisin bread from earlier this month.  It's a high-rising, delicious bread that I would definitely make again.  I used golden raisins as they are my preference in breads.




Once again, Dorie has offered two more great recipes!  Check out the Tuesdays with Dorie group to see what other bakers thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm… both look good!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

winners indeed!

Diane Zwang said...

Glad you enjoyed them both we did too.

flour.ish.en said...

Between the two, I love the mocha walnut tart. It's so easy to do and a great recipe for gluten-free baking. ~ Shirley