Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TWD: Sneak peek, sort of

Today I had my regularly scheduled Tuesday morning meeting. For the record, it's my quilt group. The Guild meeting is once a month, but 10 of us get together twice a month on non-Guild Tuesdays. We have the best time, sharing stories, helping each other out, taking field trips, and just being friends. Because of the time of year, we were all in the holiday spirit.

I am pleased to report that my stock of homemade boysenberry jam has been replenished, along with a jar of homemade apricot jam, thanks to two of my friends.

For my part, I brought the Tall and Creamy Cheesecake, spiked with lime. Because this is still Tuesday, I'm mentioning it, especially for those who haven't made it yet. The real post with photos and comments will come next week. Just a head's up -- it took longer than 90 minutes to bake. I recommend going by sight rather than by time. It's a winner, though, because all plates were licked clean (figuratively). Since I have only a few slices left, I need to photograph them before they disappear as well.

: )

2 comments:

NKP said...

Thanks for the tip re timing, I am looking forward to this one!

Pamela said...

Thanks for the tip, Judy! I'm really looking forward to this one. It's going to be on the Christmas Eve menu.