Friday, July 3, 2009

TWD update

This week I have been swamped with work. As a result, I opted to pass on the Perfect Party Cake since I had made it before for the Daring Bakers in March 2008.


I've been trying to fit some baking in this week, but I will be working all weekend, trying to get caught up on everything. I'm beginning to wonder if a second job is really worth it, or, how badly do I really need benefits?



A few quick posts will follow this one, featuring items I baked or made within the last few weeks. Maybe the projects will slow down by the end of July; maybe not. Maybe I need to reassess job #2.


Anyway, I'm all set for next week's TWD project, so I'll be back on Tuesday.

Have a great 4th!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

At least you've tried it before, it's such a great recipe!

Kayte said...

That's not "passing," that's making double use of one session! I would say that is even better. Your cake looks beautiful...there is something about a cake on a special stand, isn't there? And that stand looks very special!