Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daring Cooks #3: :(

This has been a crazy month, work-wise. I have been working non-stop at two jobs, with no break, and none in sight at this point. While I'm grateful to have income, I have less time to bake and cook.

Sunday was supposed to be a baking day, but Job #2 called me in as an emergency replacement, so there went the latest Daring Cook's challenge. I'll have to fit it in later this summer, if I ever get a break, since it seems like an interesting kitchen adventure.

This is also the first Daring challenge I've missed since joining in 2007. Sigh.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Daring Cooks did for their challenge.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

What a shame you missed this challenge. It was really fun and interesting. Definitely worth trying when you have the time (but not worth rushing when you don't!)