Thursday, April 9, 2009

BB: Chinese Chicken Salad

The first recipe for April's Barefoot Bloggers is a most delicious chicken salad using one of my favorite foods, peanut butter. I especially love peanut butter in savory foods, so I was really looking forward to making this recipe. I was not disappointed.

Well, actually, I was slightly.

There just wasn't enough of it!

I threw it together at the last minute, so opted to serve it with rice. With a bit more thought, I could probably come up with a more appropriate accompaniment, but it tasted good just the same.

T
hanks to McKenzie of Kenzie's Kitchen for a great recipe choice. You may find the recipe on McKenzie's blog. Check out the other Barefoot Bloggers for their variations as well.




4 comments:

Megan said...

You know I'd be all over that - peanut butter based dressings always remind me of Thai food, which I love.

Anonymous said...

I love peanut sauce in foods, too! This was really yummy.

Penny said...

Much better than mayo based chicken salad don't you think.

Suzie said...

We really loved this too - it will become a regular around here I think.