Tuesday, November 14, 2023

TWD/BWD: Pecan-Cranberry Loaf

 

 


My first November recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie is the Pecan-Cranberry Loaf, just perfect for the fall season.  Since I always keep cranberries in my freezer, this was a quick bread (no pun intended) to make.  I was surprised how high it rose, and wondered if it was because I opened a new can of baking powder just for this bake.  


 

At any rate, this is one of my favorite quick breads now, so I need to buy some more packages of cranberries to have them available any time of year.

Stop by the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see what the other bakers made this time.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Beautiful photos...and I agree totally, one of my favorite quick breads now, and I'm doubling the amount of cranberries next time, those were so good in there.

Mardi Michels said...

This really did rise high - even my GF version!

Diane Zwang said...

This was easy and delicious. I have a bag of cranberries in the freezer too.