Tuesday, August 22, 2023

TWD/BWD: Strawberry Cheesecake-Chocolate No-Bake Pie

 

 


For my August selection, I made the Strawberry Cheesecake-Chocolate No-Bake Pie, substituting blueberries for the strawberries.  Although this recipe requires a few steps, it is definitely worth it.  The cheesecake filling contains some white chocolate which adds more richness, and it rests on a layer of chocolate ganache in addition to the chocolate crust.

I shared a large portion of it with a friend so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it all myself.  We both agreed it was a delicious treat!


 

Stop by the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see what other bakers chose to make. 



2 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

GORGEOUS! I love the blueberry/ chocolate combo!

Diane Zwang said...

I agree with you that the steps were all worth it. Your chocolate crust looks divine.