Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TWD/BWD: Rewind! One-Bite Cinnamon Puffs

 


 

Way back in February 2020, the group decided to bake One-Bite Cinnamon Puffs. I was so overwhelmed at the thought of making 100 of these, that I passed.

Recently, after studying the recipe, I decided to give them a try, halving the recipe, and making two-bite puffs.  I ended up with a little over 20 puffs, which was much more manageable.  They turned out beautifully, and every one was hollow on the inside.  (Future possibility of a pastry cream filling.)  The only down side was that they disappeared almost immediately!  Mea culpa.

 Another successful recipe from Baking with Dorie.

 

Stop by the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see if there were any other rewinds.

2 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Glad it was a success for you and everyone enjoyed. I still have not made this one.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

these were a fun bake...I maybe could have eaten a full recipe :)