Tuesday, March 28, 2023

TWD/BWD: Lick-the-Pot Chocolate Pudding Pie

 


Who doesn't love homemade pudding, especially chocolate pudding?  For this challenge, the TWD group made the Lick-the-Pot Chocolate Pudding Pie.  I chose to skip the crust, and put the pudding into individual little pots, topped with a whipped cream cheese/heavy cream concoction, which was delicious.  I also made the pudding using a technique I learned years ago, where all the ingredients are combined and then cooked, thus eliminating the egg-tempering step.  No discernible difference in the end results, so why not?

Go to the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see which baked treat the bakers posted today.



3 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Pudding cups sounds like a good idea, my son would like that. Glad to know you can cook everything all at once saving a step. I will have to keep that in mind the next time I made it.

Mardi Michels said...

My cookbook recipe tester uses the technique of mixing everything together and not tempering the eggs too - she insists she won't use another technique again!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

good cooking tip, and ! wouldn't mind a pudding cup right now!