Wednesday, May 11, 2022

BWD: Asparagus Lemon Quiche

 


 

For the first May recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie, I made the Asparagus Lemon Quiche.  I added fresh asparagus to my weekly veggie delivery box, so it made this an effortless bake.  Each bite had a refreshing pop of lemon from the minced lemon slice that was scattered on the bottom of the quiche shell before the filling was poured in.  This quiche is equally delicious warm or cold, and leftovers made for quick meals on busy days.

 


 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! And great job on getting it done while on jury duty!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

looks fantastic- glad you were able to get this done no sweat!

Kayte said...

Okay, I wish mine looked exactly like yours, yours is just beautiful. I just posted today as I'm trying to go through and make ones I missed and post on alternate Tuesdays until I catch up a bit. My usual style, right? Yikes. Anyway, yours looks absolutely beautiful.