Friday, April 30, 2010

TWD: Sweet Cream Biscuits


This catch-up post will be short and sweet, just like these biscuits.


Truly quick to make, they rose beautifully while baking and came out with a natural splitting point. I ate the last two this morning for breakfast, drizzled with honey.




The biscuits are reminiscent of my favorite scone recipe, made with heavy cream instead of butter.




Since I always have heavy cream on hand, I'm sure these biscuits will become part of my baking repertoire.

Melissa of
Love At First Bite chose this week's recipe, which can be found on her blog. And, when you have a spare moment, stop by the TWD blog for more challenges and comments.

1 comment:

Kayte said...

Oh, I love how these look with their little crack in the middle showing so nicely. Great job...they look wonderful.