Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TWD: Delayed Swedish Visiting Cake

My apologies to Nancy. I'm deep in the final throes of a project, so, even though the Swedish Visiting Cake is quick to make, mine will be late.

I have made this several times before, and I was Sure that I had photographed it. (Isn't that what we do now with nearly everything we bake?)

Well, if I did, it is well buried somewhere on my computer. I can even picture it in my mind! (That's not a sign of going crazy, is it?)

Since I can taste the cake just by thinking of it, looks like I will have to bake one to satisfy that craving. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Nancy/n.o.e said...

No worries, Judy. I'm glad you've baked and enjoyed the cake previously. And I'm right there wit you; I went to publish a draft post today and went to my photos on the computer and must never have snapped it. Scratch that planned post!