Saturday, March 12, 2022

Glenorchy Flapjacks for Baking with Dorie

 



First up for the March bake from Baking with Dorie are the Glenorchy Flapjacks.  (I know I have made flapjacks before with another baking group.)  I did make a few changes:  unsweetened coconut and dried sour cherries because I ran out of dried cranberries.  I also used Lyle’s Golden Syrup, which I usually have on hand.  These are a delicious and chewy sweet treat.


 

 

(Short post this time because of a death in the family.)

 

2 comments:

Kayte said...

Oh, I love both those photos...fun to see them with the whole thing together and the photo of them on the plate is very appealing. Now I definitely want to make these soon. Great inspiration. Your subs sound nice, too. I ordered Lyle's Golden Syrup special as I've never used it before.

Diane Zwang said...

Oh no, sorry to hear of your loss. I hope some sweet treats soften the blow. Peace be with you and your family.